Monday, February 20, 2012

From Dull to Brooklyn

So much for my city guide to New York. I've only accomplished talking about one third of the whole trip. I'll get there somehow. Tonight though, I needed some bit of inspiration because my mind has gone humdrum. I hardly moved any piece of furniture or changed my study vignette the past week and the only creative activity I did was frame my Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind poster which just meant a trip to Ikea. So I thought, Brooklyn!

I have no accurate account about Brooklyn's history and how it came to be a creative neighborhood. All I know is it's full of fascinating objects and street art that all works together like a curated exhibit. So here's what I saw around Park Slopes and Williamsburg between 4:00 - 7:00 pm on the 19th of November, 2011. Hope enough to rouse my enthusiasm and yours.












No comments:

Post a Comment